Course: Information Technology
Time: 2.30 Hrs. M.M.: 100
Note: Attempt any 10 questions. 2 x 10 = 20
State Whether True or False: -
1. Boxing is used to convert a value type to an object.
2. .Net supports only single inheritance.
3. C# code is an unmanaged code.
4. Assembly is a collection of EXE and DLL.
5. A class is a reference type and it supports inheritance.
Write the full form of the following: -
Note: Attempt any 5 questions. 5 x 6 = 30
13. Explain Data Types in C# with examples.
14. What is the difference between managed and unmanaged code?
15. What is the concept of Garbage collection?
16. Write a program to find the maximum and minimum number in three given numbers.
17. Explain manifest and" metadata.
18. Explain WCF services in brief.
19. Describe MSIL in NET framework.
Note: Attempt any 5 questions. 5 x 10 = 50
20. What is- NET framework? Describe its components.
21. Explain CLR, CTS, and CLS in the .NET framework.
22. Describe ADO .NET and its architecture.
23. Define WPF and write its features.
24. Explain the ASP .NET Execution model.
25. What is SSRS? Explain the components of SSRS Architecture.