Course: Information Technolocy
Time: 2.30 Hrs. M.M.: 100
Note: Attempt ten questions from section A and attempt five questions from section B and also attempt five questions from Section C
1. The bean class must have...........
2. Java bean implements the...........Interface.
3. A JSP page internally converted into..........
4. The........lag used to forward the request from the JSP page to the servlet.
5. We can create......objects of servlet at a time.
6. Tomcat is a...........
7. We can implement an interface in JSP file. (True/False)
8. The full name of JSTL is the JSP standard Tag lab. (True/False)
9. Servlets execute within the address space of web server, platform-independent and uses the functionality of Java class libraries. (True/False)
10. JSP technology is not extensible. (True/False)
11. Cookie work at a server-side. (True/False)
12. They include action includes the content at request time. (True/False)
Attempt any 5 questions. All questions carry equal marks. 5 x 6 = 30
13. Explain the advantages of Java Beans.
14. Explain the concept of a Tomcat servlet container.
15. Explain servlet Architecture.
16. Explain the work of the following servlet classes:
(i) Servlet Input Stream
(ii) Generic Servlet
(iii) Servlet Request Event
17. Write the difference between servlet and JSP.
18. Explain the JSP development model.
19. Explain JSP directives with syntax and write six attributes of the page directive.
Attempt any 5 questions. All questions carry equal marks. 5 x 10 = 50
20. Write a program to print session ID, session create lime in a servlet?
21. Create a login form with user name and password and get the user name and password in servlet and show in Output.
22. Explain custom Tag in JSP. How to create and use a custom tag in JSP with the help of the program?
23. What is the thread? Create a thread by using Java until thread and runnable interface.
24. Explain JDBC and its operation in detail.
25. Explain implicit objects and standard action of JSP.
26. Explain JSP error and its types. Write a program for creating and using a JSP error page.