Course: Information Technolocy
Time: 2.30 Hrs. M.M.: 100
Note: Attempt ten questions from section A and attempt five questions from section B and also attempt five questions from Section C
Attempt any ten questions. All questions carry equal marks. 10 x 2 = 20
1. Java beans has no type. (True/False)
2. JSP embeds.........in...........
(a) Servlet, HTML
(b) HTML, Java
(c) HTML, Servlet
(d) Java, HTML
3. What is a Bean? Why isn’t a bean an applet?
4. What are externalization interface?
5. What is entity reference?
6. Explain what is Jasper.
7. Explain what is tomcat coyote.
8. Why is a new object created wherever we call JSP: use bean?
9. What is the difference between generic servlet and HTTP servlet?
10. What is session tracking?
11. What are cookies?
12. What is war file?
Attempt any 5 questions. All questions carry equal marks. 5 x 6 = 30
13. Explain the purpose of introspection in detail.
14. Explain how you can configure Tomcat to work with IIS and NTLM.
15. Differentiate between a web server and an application server.
16. Explain the concepts of a Tomcat servlet container.
17. What is the difference between get and post method?
18. Are servlet threads safe? How to achieve thread-safety in servlets?
19. What is the difference between include directive & JSP: include?
Attempt any 5 questions. All questions carry equal marks. 5 x 10 = 50
20. Explain life cycle of servlet in detail.
21. How docs u servlet communicates with a JSP page? Explain with the help of a program.
22. Write a JSP program to create and read a cookie called “EMPID” that has a value AN2356.
23. How can we forward a client request with a servlet?
24. With the help of a program, explain how we pass control from one JSP page to another.
25. How docs JSI handle run-time exceptions? Explain with the program.
26. Write a program to connect the database with JSP.