Time: 2.30 Hrs. M.M.: 75
Note: Attempt any 10 question of following. 10 x 1 = 10
1. Write down the full form of JRE and JIT.
2. Write down the syntax for creating an object in Java.
3. Method overriding Java is an example of ..............
4. .........is used to initialize the value of an object in a class.
5. .........is a way of grouping different classes and interfaces together.
6. .........method is used for executing a thread.
True and False
7. Does Java support multiple inheritance.
8. Java is pure object-oriented language.
9. String buffer creates strings of flexible length that can be modified.
10. An Exception is a condition that is caused by compile-time errors.
11. If a variable or method is declared as private, it can be accessed everywhere.
12. Vector class is used to create Dynamic array.
Note: Attempt any five questions. 5 x 6 = 30
13. Write notes on Java and also write down its features.
14. Write a program in Java to print the Fibonacci series up to n terms.
15. Write a program in Java to determine whether a string is a palindrome or not.
16. What is Constructer? Explain with example.
17. Explain Exception Handling. How to Try and catch methods are used in Java.
18. Write the steps to set the Java class path and environment variable.
19. What is JDBC? How can we access the database using JDBC?
Note: Attempt any five questions. 5 x 7 = 35
20. Describe Inheritance. How many types of Inheritance are in Java? Explain.
21. Explain Method Overloading and Method overriding with suitable examples.
22. What is Interface? How can we implement an interface in the Java program?
23. Explain:- (i) JDK (ii) Static keyword (iii) Byte code (iv) Garbage collection. (v) Native Code (vi) JVM (vii) THIS keyword.
24. What is Package in Java? How can we create and use a Package in Java? Explain with the help of the program.
25. Explain Multi-threading in detail and also explain the life cycle of a thread.
26. Design a class named Box with the following properties.
Class name: Box
Variables: (Length, width, height) of type double.
Methods: (1) Constructor Box () - Take 3 parameters used to set the dimensions of the Box.
Volume (): to calculate the volume of the Box. (Volume = Length * width * height)
Make another class named DEMO inside which create two objects of class Box B1 and B2 initialize them as B1 = (10, 20, 30) and B2 - (50,100, 150) Calculate Volume of each box and print them