Course: I.T. / C.S.E.
Time: 2.30 Hrs. M.M.: 50
Note: Attempt any 10 questions. 10 x 1 = 10
1. ___________operator in C++requires three operands.
2. A class declaration end with___________
3. Friend function can only access____________members.
4. A___________ class cannot be instantiated.
5. ___________operator is used to access the member of a class.
6. A constructor has same name as _______ name.
7. The private member of a class is not inherited. (True/False)
8. C++ never uses default constructor. (True/False)
9. Protected members are only available to the class. (True/False)
10. Do while loop is an exit control loop statement. (True/False)
11. De constructor invoked automatically when an object is created. (True/False)
12. Static variable are known as class variables. (True/False)
Note: Attempt any 5 questions. 5 x 3 = 15
13. Differentiate procedural and object oriented approach.
14. Explain control statement in brief.
15. Explain constructor in brief.
16. Explain method overloading with example.
17. Write a program to print Fibonacci series.
18. Explain inline function in brief.
19. Write a program to print factorial of a given no. with the help of recursion.
Note: Attempt any 5 questions. 5 x 5 = 25
20. Explain abstraction, polymorphism and encapsulation.
21. Differentiate object and class. Write a program using object and class.
22. Explain friend class with example.
23. Explain single inheritance with example.
24. Explain Virtual function with the help of a program.
25. Explain stream classes in detail.
26. Explain stream classes in detail.
(a) Access Specification (b) Static Variables