Course: I.T. / C.S.E.
Time: 2.30 Hrs. M.M.: 50
Note: Attempt any five questions.
1. What do you understand by OOP? What are various OOP concept? Explain. 10
2. (a) Explain class and object with example. 5
(b) Explain control flow statements used in C++. 5
3. (a) Write a program of factorial no using call by value function. 5
(b) What is constructor? Explain with example. 5
4. (a) What is friend function? Explain merits and demerits of using friend function. 5
(b) What do you understand by operator overloading? Give an example to overload a binary operator. 5
5. What is inheritance? Explain different types of inheritance with example. 10
6. (a) What is virtual function? Why do we need virtual function? Explain. 5
(b) Explain function overloading with example. 5
7. Write notes on any two.
(b) Fills and streams