Time: 2.30 Hrs. M.M.: 75
1. Attempt all parts— 7.5 x 2 = 15
a) What do you mean by information and data?
b) What are the various components of database management system?
2. Attempt all parts— 7.5 x 2 = 15
a) Describe three-schema architecture— internal schema, conceptual schema, external schema.
b) What is relation and relational database Model?
3. Attempt all parts— 7.5 x 2 = 15
a) What is the difference between super key, primary key, candidate key? Explain with example.
b) What is entity, attribute, and their relationship?
4. Attempt all parts— 7.5 x 2 = 15
a) Discuss the entity integrity and referential integrity constraints.
b) What is the difference between 3NF and BCNF? Give example.
5. Write short notes on any three of the followings— 3 x 5 =1 5
a) SQL and PLSQL
b) Select, Insert, Delete
c) Triggers and Cursor
d) Oracle & SQL server